There are almost infinite uses for our pitcher lids – they are almost as versatile as Mason jars themselves!
Currently only available for wide mouth jars, and only in Gray.
Microwave, dishwasher, freezer safe. Polypropylene plastic (BPA-Free) with silicone seal.
They have a 1″ hole and a silicone gasket to prevent leaking.
Just some of the many uses:
- Making salad dressing – perfect for making and dispensing home made dressings and sauces.
- Drinking lids – with or without a straw, these work great for almost any beverage
- Dispenser lids – we keep seeds and nuts in jars, and they would work for lots of other pantry products. I use a lot of seeds in my morning smoothies, and I always keep a quart jar filled with mixed flax, chia, sesame, poppy, and hemp seeds
- Pouring lids – we always have a few half gallon jars of juice, kombucha, tea, or iced coffee in our fridge. Without a pitcher lid they dribble a little when I pour out of them, but now they pour cleanly and there is no lid to set down while I am holding my glass and the jar
- Store cooking liquids – keep your oils, vinegars, liquid aminos, and other cooking sauces neatly organized in Mason jars. Air tight storage and clean pouring.
- Protein shake lids – Makes a perfect protein shaker cup