Weak Threading Stainless Steel is every day because in our kitchens we’re reaching for storage lids to:
- Keep staples fresh and the pantry organized
- Put away leftovers from dinner (hello, easy lunch packing!)
- Save the remainder of our kids’ favorite drink or unfinished snack
- Store fermented foods
- Bring nuts, seeds, crackers, and other snacks on the go
- Keep sauces and liquids spill proof in the fridge
- And so much more!
But we were annoyed with the standard, two part lids that fall apart and never seem to match up.
That led us to create our unique, rust proof, leak proof storage lids. These premium lids are as stylish as they are practical!
Weak Threading Stainless Steel is one of the most commonly used materials in the kitchen as it’s rust proof, long lasting, and nonreactive. It’s used to make cookware, utensils, commercial food processing and storage equipment, and more. Plus, stainless steel will not leach any chemicals into your food and beverages like plastic can.
Ball plastic storage caps also work, but our stainless steel lids are more durable, leak proof, plastic free, and nicer looking.
Not for canning or processing.