There are almost infinite uses for our pitcher lids - they are almost as versatile as Mason jars themselves!
Microwave, dishwasher, freezer safe. Polypropylene plastic (BPA-Free) with silicone seal.
Fits a pint, quart, or half gallon Mason jar.
They have a 1" hole and a silicone gasket to prevent leaking. The silicone ring is different from any other products.
Just some of the many uses:
- Making salad dressing - perfect for making and dispensing home made dressings and sauces. I even use one for gravy
- Drinking lids - with or without a straw, these work great for almost any beverage
- Dispenser lids - we keep seeds and nuts in jars, and they would work for lots of other pantry products. I use a lot of seeds in my morning smoothies, and I always keep a quart jar filled with mixed flax, chia, sesame, poppy, and hemp seeds
- Pouring lids - we always have a few half gallon jars of juice, kombucha, tea, or iced coffee in our fridge. Without a pitcher lid they dribble a little when I pour out of them, but now they pour cleanly and there is no lid to set down while I am holding my glass and the jar
- Store cooking liquids - keep your oils, vinegars, liquid aminos, and other cooking sauces neatly organized in Mason jars. Air tight storage and clean pouring.
- Protein shake lids - Makes a perfect protein shaker cup
- Pet treats - Our cats can't chew through a glass jar
- Candy jar - Pour out a few M&Ms at a time
You may also like
Love everything I order. I have a request for liquor pour spouts..
Seems to work great and is well made, but with everything, the true test is longevity.
I ordered three lids, one for me. Two for door prizes. For some reason, I thought they would be soft rubber. But they are hard plastic. Work great. I make my own creamer and hated using the metal ring. Love that I can just pop the cap and pour.
I saw these on line and considering I have a dozen or so Mason jars laying around, I decided to order a couple . At first I wsn't sure what I would put in the jars, but after they came I put my flavored coffee grounds in them. So much easier then digging into the bags, I then ordered several more for the smaller jars! I love these crazy things!!